Refried Bean Tostadas
Recipe Type: Main Dish
Serves: 6 servings
- 6 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup jarred red salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar (about 2 1/2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist every other cup of a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Press a tortilla into each sprayed cup, flattening out edges, and bake until golden, about 8 minutes.
- Divide beans among tostadas, top with salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and bake until warmed through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Place each tostada on a plate and sprinkle with cilantro. Top with some lettuce and a small dollop of sour cream. Serve with extra salsa, if desired.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 177 Fat: 8 Saturated fat: 5 Unsaturated fat: 3 Sodium: 440 Fiber: 3 Protein: 8 Cholesterol: 20