Holiday Giving Network
http://straightupcigars.com/?mec=Strattera-Prescription-Assistance&833=90 NECM screens over 500 families per month for holiday food basket for our clients to receive a basket or gift card. NECM coordinates with area churches, organizations and individuals who would be willing to adopt a family or two and provide them with a food basket or linked with Salvation Army. Families can also register their children for toys and/or gifts provided through Toys for Tots and Salvation Army Angel Tree.
http://studiomanduca.it/?eh=Order-Propecia-Online-Canada&b78=99 Holiday Baskets are a wonderful way to provide a holiday meal for those in need, that would not otherwise have a nice Thanksgiving or Christmas meal.
follow link How do I adopt a family? Call NECM at 454-1097 or e-mail us and ask for a provider sheet. Instructions and family information will follow.
Example of suggested Holiday Basket Items:
- Meat- turkey, ham, or chicken
- Potatoes-fresh, boxed, or canned
- Vegetables- fresh, canned or frozen
- Fruit- fresh or canned
- Dessert- frozen, cake mix, pie mix and filling, or whipped topping
- Gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pickles, or olives
here Additional items you may include:
- Beverages- coffee, tea, milk
- Salad fixings and dressing
- Peanut Butter
- Personal Care items- soap, shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste, detergent, dish soap, etc.
How to Receive a Holiday Basket:
- If you would like to sign up to receive a gift basket, registration is done Monday’s in October and November at NECM from 9:30am to noon. Income guidelines must be met in order to qualify for a basket. You may register for either a Thanksgiving Basket or Christmas Basket, but not both.
You will need to bring in the following:
-Positive picture ID for every adult in the household with current NE address. If outdated, bring in at least 2 official pieces of mail showing a current NE address
-Last 4 numbers of Social Security Numbers
-Birth Certificates for children
-Medicaid Cards or W-2 if you work outside the home. If not on Medicaid, bring in a declaration page of other assistance you are on, such as Social Security, Food Stamps, etc.